The German-Czech Workshop on Nanomaterials is organized every 2 years, previous editions took place in Sankt Peter-Ording (2012), Prague (2014), Lübeck (2016) and České Budějovice (2018). The 5th edition will take place in the city of Dresden at the Fraunhofer Campus and will be co-Chaired by the Fraunhofer FEP and the Technical University Dresden.
The scope of the German-Czech Nano-Workshop covers cluster and nanoparticle growth, aggregation sources, related sputtering processes and their applications. It aims at supporting the collaboration between active groups on both sides of the German-Czech border, but researchers from all over are naturally welcome as well.
The two-days workshop will keep on with the comfortable format of previous editions, with a limited number of talks, no parallel sessions, and plenty of time for stimulating discussions in a friendly atmosphere. Based on the attendance of previous meetings, 30 to 35 presentations are expected.
Everyone interested in the workshop scope is cordially welcomed. Join us!
- 06.03.2020 Abstract submission deadline (No prolonged deadline!)
- 13.03.2020 Letter of acceptance
- 16.03.2020 Early Bird Registration deadline
- 10.05.2020 Regular Registration deadline
- 18.05.2020 Workshop expected opening at 09.00
- 19.05.2020 Workshop expected closing at 15.45
More info coming soon!